American Red Cross
July 1st – July 31st
Support the American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces
Make an online donation today
100% of proceeds go directly to charity
Donate in increments of $10, $25 & $50 and receive digital certificates to use in the restaurant at those respective amounts
How your donation helps:
- $10 – Provides one Red Cross bag filled with comfort items for a wounded service member or veteran at a hospital. These bags typically contain items such as a washcloth, shampoo, soap, comb and other necessary comfort items.
- $20 – Provides one Red Cross bag filled with vital comfort items for homeless veterans. Staff and volunteers distribute bags that typically include a towel, full-size shampoos, toothpaste, soap and deodorant at stand down events across the country to veterans who are in need of the everyday essentials.
- $26 – Covers the cost of providing emergency communications and critical community services to one military family. Through our Hero Care Center, Red Cross emergency communications services keep military personnel in touch with their families following the death or serious illness of an immediate family member, the birth of a service member’s child or grandchild or when a family faces other emergencies. Additionally, we provide access to emergency financial assistance as well as support to both current and former military members and their families with critical community services.
- $50 – Delivers a Reconnection Workshops to two service member, veteran or a member of their family. The American Red Cross provides skill-building workshops, led by licensed mental health professionals, to assist service members, veterans and their families with reintegration back into family and community. Topics include Communicating Clearly, Recognizing Stress, Trauma and Depression, Working through Anger, and Relating to Children.
- $100 – Stock a patient comfort cart with items to be handed out to wounded, ill and injured service members and veterans. This includes items such as word search books, playing cards, puzzles, reading material, toiletries, ear plugs and reading glasses.
Proceeds to Benefit:
American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces – Learn More